Monday, July 1, 2013

Ratfuck.

Sorry about that insanely large "lactose free" post by "Bundla Nerves."

This is someone who self-identified as a college proffie, who was a BIG fan of Beaker Ben and Proffie Galore, and asked for posting rights.

So, in a drunken haze (drunk on homemade waffles my daughter made for me and her latest shiftless beau) I gave rights.

Then a couple of hours later I found the, well, it wasn't spam, but it was awfully long and full of yogurt pictures. (Sexy!)

I'm assuming Bundla must be a celiac like poor old Cal, but I really didn't think we needed that kind of content. So it got zapped.

Anyway, that's all I have to say at this time.

Leslie K


12 comments:

  1. I missed that. Thanks for being so vigilant! :) Now I want waffles, dammit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can still see part of it in my Blogger feed, and it looks like a real trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. July first or April first, it was all the same to me. I figured "Bundla Nerves" was not long for our community.
    Thanks Leslie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I, too, missed the whole thing, but what I can see in my feed looks like some sort of SEO-optimized text (though optimized to draw readers to what I can't tell). Weird. Well, at least it elicited some of CM's trademark colorful cursing ("ratfuck" is new to me, but very effective). And at least you got waffles. Sounds like a reasonably satisfactory day, all in all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is what I get from taking a day off from the internet. I am lactose intolerant but I love yogurt.

    Alas, Odi et Amo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Censoring fans of Beaker Ben? Let my people speak!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your people are very repetitive.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seriously, we need to have a WayBack machine for CM. I want to roll back and see this.

    Why delete anything? We're all pseudonymous, we're all adults, and we're all out for a cheap laugh.

    Ah well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I received complaints about the spam. It took up the majority of the page, spilled into the sidebar, and slowed the page to a crawl because of the size of the images.

      Delete