- "Do you feel how heart my fast is beating?" The only line that compares is Yaro's "wheel to my barrow." Terry P. wrote a majestic piece that I've read ten times now. It's a masterwork, full of amazing inside jokes that paid off for me in a huge way. And I got to be Terry's dead duck! I mean it, I feel as though I'm finally a fully realized human being after that. The stuff with the wife (Kimmie OR Katie), the daughter, the birthday, all the shoutouts. At the end I wanted it to all be true, one poor mad genius with 10 years of psychopathy. The line about writing female characters better, like Fab...I spit out my cereal. But poetry, really. Stunning stunning stunning. It just made me proud to be a small part of this nutty group.
- Beaker Ben needs more love, too. His blog kept this community together. He always needs to be thanked for that.
- Yellow? What the fuck? Listen, Fab, we do it gray here. We're miserable, didn't you hear? And the fonts, oh God, the fonts. Can someone get back to me on that.
- Have all the compounds really been in "O" towns?
- Wait, no big thirsty? What the hell, man. Fab, you're RUINING THE BLOG. Bring back one of the alters who abides by the covenants.
- Finally, thank you, thank you, thank you to everyone, readers, correspondents, and mods. This place, well, it saved me.
Thursday, March 19, 2015
WHAT THE DUCK IS HAPPENING?
A guy can't take a day off the blog to grade 40 bad essays??? My thoughts are these: