Since your mommy is not dressing you anymore, I look out my window and see that someone needs to give you a few rules to follow to look your age in a academic environment.
2. If it is raining from 8-8:10 in the morning, I don't care how cute your froggie rainboots are, you should not be wearing them at 4:30 when it is the end of a mostly bright and sunny day. Also, if you are over 5, no froggie rainboots. I know, life is hard.
3. Crocs are not shoes that you should wear in public. This would be true for any shoes that you can clean in a dishwasher.
4. If you wear a button proclaiming you are 101% a member of a club here on campus, it does not make you look popular. It makes you look innumerate. This is not a good thing, especially combined with #1.
5. If your skirt is so short that you can feel the chair you are sitting on, it is probably sending the wrong message. It is also definitely not appropriate for the career fair (at least for most careers you go to college for)
6. Leggings are not pants, and should not be worn on their own with a cropped top unless you are actually at the gym. However, they can solve your problem in #6.
7. Iron. Look it up.
8. A school ball cap is not, in fact equivalent to washing your hair. Also, if you resort to this frequently and never wash the ball cap, it is just as bad.