Things I hate this week:
1. Students who tell me they should be able to turn their work in late because they are paying for the class and a zero will hurt their grade.
2. Students who tell me that they will give me a bad review if they fail the course.
3. Students who tell me they are going to tattle on me to my boss if they get a grade lower than what they think they deserve.
4. Getting paid $2.03 per student per week for a course. (Yes I did the math).
5. Students who miss their presentations and then beg to reschedule after being an asshole for several weeks.
Thing I love this week:
2. Saturday and Sunday
3. The student who tells me they learned so much and didn’t realize how far behind they were until they got my feedback, and get this APPLIED IT!