Hi. I've been getting your panicky emails ever since Christmas. Me, too; I'm nervous too!
Here are answers to the top 10 questions:
- Yes, our MW class meets every Monday and every Wednesday, including the first Monday and Wednesday of the semester. Crazy!
- The books are in a building on campus called the bookstore. Take your registration slip, which shows your class number and section, and then move through space and time until you find a stack of books for your class. Buy those. Bring them.
- No, I didn't know what a great English teacher you had in high school. It should make our job even easier!
- If I knew if it was going to snow next week, I'd be on channel 11.
- It depends. If your class time is 8-9:20 am, then we start at 8 and end at 9:20. If it's another time, then follow the rules set down by the ancient Italian timekeeper Casio Timex and meet me in your classroom AT THOSE TIMES.
- We do have a syllabus. I have a whole stack of them. You'll get your own copy in class next week. I'm not going to "shoot" it over to you now, though.
- No, I don't who the best History professor is.
- The only assignment for the first day is: COME TO THE FIRST CLASS AND FIND OUT.
- I can't tell you where to park. I can't look that deep into your needs and concerns.
- Yes, I know about Greek life. I'm glad you're having such fun. I can't tell you that you can bring a live animal to class for a lot of reasons. No, I don't want to do a tour of the new house. I do play ping pong, but only with my hubby.