- What's going to be on the exam?
- Can you make the exam easier? I really need to pass.
- What chapters should I study?
- I won't graduate unless I pass this test.
After the exam:
- Just five more minutes! I'm not done with the exam!
- You didn't provide accommodations for my disability that is not documented. I want a retest.
- That exam was too hard. Nobody could even finish it.
- You didn't give us enough time to finish it.
- It's not fair!
- I need to speak with your department head about this issue.
Folks, these are not the worthless complaints of undergrads. These are the complaints of worthless graduate students.
So help me God, this is not how my week should begin.