Top Ten Ways that College Misery Could Jump the Shark
10. We all awaken, realizing that it was only a bad dream!
9. In a near-seamless transition, moderators replace Hiram with Matt Damon.
8. Strel joins the Marines.
7. College Misery is rebranded as “CM 84408”. Blog
6. CM gives up on the complaints of old professors and enlists the professors’ children to describe their own minor inconveniences and annoyances in the new CM: The Next Generation.
5. Beaker Ben is pregnant. With twins.
4. Moderators recruit young women to post their sexual fantasies involving Beaker Ben. (OK, maybe we could try this once.)
3. With ad revenue sagging, CM bloggers embark on a summer of criticizing the dining hall food at Historically Black Colleges and Universities with funding from Paula Deen.
2. For one semester, CM doesn’t feature any posts from colleges campuses. Instead, everybody takes a sabbatical in Hawaii. (Never mind the sex fantasies, let’s try this. I’ve never been to Hawaii.)
1. College Misery in 3D, although it’s still just a text-based blog.