- Most of the emails in the inbox are from students who are suddenly focused on their classes—in that they are concerned about the number of absences they have and the effect on their grades.
- Colleagues who get considerable release time to work on assessment drop yet another task everyone (busy with full teaching loads) MUST do so they can complete their work before THEIR break.
- The presivost offers the annual holiday party—during classes.
- The annual reminder about religious decorations in the work place states that Santa is a secular symbol and thus acceptable for our public institution.
- Colleagues schedule final exams at their convenience, thereby causing conflicts for others and especially the students.
- Students who have no chance to pass the course wish to take advantage of your office hours to “catch up” on their work
Please add your own!