I've attempted to use good judgment, and I hold absolutely no personal malice against folks who've been impacted. I'm just doing what I think is right for the health of the page. (And, it's involved very few citizens of CM.)
Leslie K., who will take over the site entirely on December 1st, has told me that she plans no changes to the "Rules of Misery," and that her plan is to stay in the background as much as possible, making her entrance with a posting on December 1st, but merely keeping CM's four wheels on the road as quietly as possible.
College Misery is moderated.
In order for CM to be as useful, fun, lively, and interesting as possible, we honor open discussion, debate, and comment. CM is proudly irreverent, sometimes profane, controversial, charged, and enthusiastic about its subjects.
- But as we are a community, we're asking that you be aware that the space here is shared.
- Do not hijack threads.
- Do not post advertising or spam.
- Do not marginalize the experiences of other members.
- Comments and posts that seem designed purely to attack others and/or drive away readers will be deleted.
- Do not impersonate another CM community member.
- Do not post or comment with harassing, defamatory, abusive, offensive, pornographic, racist, sexist, threatening, hateful or otherwise inappropriate language.
Should you wish to comment about the moderation of the site, please email us.