- What to ask.
- How many questions to ask.
- Who to ask.
- would you be interested in a minor in gerbil fur weaving if it existed?
- which of the following electives would most interest you, if they were offered:
- weaving of gerbil fur for medical professionals
- the structure of gerbil fur
- the suitability of gerbil fur substitutes in the hamster fur weaving environment
- other (please specify) __________
- would you be interested in a major in gerbil fur?
- if you are a hamster fur weaving education major, would a minor in gerbil fur weaving interest you if it would fulfill the state's teaching certification requirements for a 2nd certification in gerbil fur weaving?
But then I thought... we are the State College in our area, very close to one of the University Centers in our system. The University Center has a comparable undergraduate program in hamster fur, but a kick ass program in gerbil fur. Should I see if I can go to college fairs and poll students with a few more questions such as:
- Are you interested in gerbil fur weaving, or gerbil fur weaving education?
- Would lack of gerbil fur weaving curriculum influence your decision to attend State College vs. University Center?
- If you are considering University Center, would the addition of a gerbil fur weaving program to State College's offerings affect your decision?