Hey, Prez, if you're reading, this is how we can make the next four (five, six ...) years of our new students' lives the very best ever.
Top ten new student tradition
- Refer to faculty by their proper titles.
- Do your work the way I tell you to do it, when I tell you to do it.
- Arrive on time to class.
- Bring your calculator to the test.
- Quit whining.
- Don’t cheat.
- When addressing a professor, begin the sentence with, “Would you mind if...” rather than, “You need to...”
- Shut up and listen.
- Stop crying when I hand back your exam.